Sunday, July 17, 2011

Websites for Buying in Bulk

Alright! So, I felt like I should plug some websites like this one.  This is the Oriental Trading Co. website, and yes, while some of the stuff they sell is either cheap or cheesy, a lot of it is really excellent for a realllly low price. I love the idea of getting little boxes, etc., and using them as on-the-table guest gifts. I also like the fact that they sell paper lanterns! I invite you to tour around the Oriental Trading site. It's great fun, especially if you're making an imaginary, dream wedding no-budget wishlist in your head! :)

For instance, they have these very sweet wedding lanterns:


Or these non-light-up versions, in about a zillion colors, from this ivory to jade green.


Also, some beautiful flowers to put around the room with the lanterns. Orange, I think. Or branches of cherry blossom trees... Wait! When did we decide on a Japanese theme! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment