Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thrifty Ideas

So, I was browsing for some thrifty ideas today and happened upon thriftyideas.com. They had some really awesome recommendations! I love the idea of using Christmas lights and candles in conjunction:
  • Christmas lights and candles could be purchased from anywhere for cheap right after Christmas. Also, Craig's List and Ebay are lifesavers when it comes to bulk objects like either of those things.
  • Using rose petal castaways from a local florist instead of rice to throw on the couple. I love rose petals, and if you get them the day before, they'd be fine, methinks.
  • One of my ideas actually they used as well, which was to have simple cakes decorated with bundles of flowers.
That is all, just thought I'd put it out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment