Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dress: David's Bridal

Well, well, David's Bridal has been a nice source of ideas today. I thought these gowns were particularly lovely and thought I'd put them up here.

Dress One

Dress Two (with straps)

We have a couple things to consider here, the first and most important being that I love to dance, and there's a good possibility I would even be coordinating an entire dance number with friends. The other thing is that as pretty as bead-work is, it tends to drive up the price, and I don't really prefer it over a solid, plainer dress. I also like short dresses, but I think going with a longer dress would be alright, as long as I was very fond of it. :)

Notes: All things can also be located on Craig's List or Ebay for about half the price.

Also, for those who are interested, this is a really nifty little site. Preownedweddingdresses.com

No comments:

Post a Comment