Thursday, August 4, 2011

Some colorful choices

Well, I keep putting things on pinterest, and I get so into finding and putting up everything and anything I can find, I sometimes forget that I should put some on here, too!


So, with that in mind, I present some delightful color palettes, from theknot.com, for the general perusal and enjoyment of all.


  1. Amber, Slate, and Dove (light gray)

      2. Cantaloupe, Honeydew, and Pistachio (theknot.com came up with these colors, not me, so they  have delightful and unusual names...)

I love this color selection, personally, and I love the idea of putting little lanterns on the backs of guest's chairs with ribbon.


        3. Gold and Light Blue

I'm not thrilled with the colors gold and light blue, but oh man, I am totally thrilled with that gorgeous tent and those cute light blue paper lanterns. WIN. 


        4. Gray and Sage

I love this color theme, too.

Here is an altar for the gray and sage-themed wedding.



       5. Orange, Cream and Steel




     6. Bronze, Forest Green, and Black




         7. Dusty Coral, Light Blue, and Cream


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm LOVING the orange, cream, and steel. And the sage and gray. Yes.

    ReplyDelete