Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sitting Pretty on the Sidelines

Hello, my buxom readers!

This is just to announce my new obsession with posting links to the side bar. Which I will continue to do. As you can see, an awesome blog link for the DIY (That's Do-It-Yourself, not Driving-Under-the-Yinfleunce) Bride has been added, and I'm sure I will be sticking more over there.

Also to come this week, a post including a check-off list for the wedding! Delicious. Also, some color palette ideas, which I will include a link to, here. As the lovely DIY Bride, Mel, says, all you have to do is search for a certain shade, season, or color collection, and, voila! A color palette is there for you. Now, color palettes are a small detail on the grand scheme of things, but every bride needs a break. I think looking up pretty colors justifies a break. As does following shiny things.

No comments:

Post a Comment