Sunday, July 31, 2011

What to Buy the Hard to Buy For

Honestly, most new couples aren't hard to buy for because, well, they need everything. But, I am currently planning my parent's 25th anniversary, and I think it's a really neat idea to tell the guests to bring a bottle of their favorite wine as a gift. For people who like wine (who doesn't like wine!?), this can be an excellent, hands-off gift.

There are some really nifty websites that could help this gift idea along. The one I will share here (this is just a quickie idea, after all) is called Wines Till Sold Out, and features one extremely good deal on a certain bottle of wine, each day. The bottles are all excellent, and the prices are usually around $15-20. Here is a link to the site. Check it out! It makes me want to stock up...

No comments:

Post a Comment