Monday, July 18, 2011

Flowers!

So, I was scoping out some fall-colored flowers at favorideas.com, and happened upon this link. It's for a website that sells wholesale flowers for delivery. Now, the flowers are still by no means cheap. But! It is cool that they are wholesale flowers. I don't know much about flowers, so I will have to do more snooping on the web about this. More posts to come!

NOTE: I tried and tried and tried to get flower pics on this post, but for some reason, my blog was being uncooperative. However, I would like to mention a few really nifty things I found out about that site after looking around a little bit. First of all, they have "do-it-yourself" flower bundles, where you can choose a color (like peachy orange) and they will provide you with a whole bunch of flowers (of all shapes and sizes) in that color, and you can arrange them to your hearts delight, for really cheap, like, $100. The second thing is that they sell wholesale roses, where you can get 200 roses for $200, which is an amazing price! And, you can get them in a whole bunch of different colors! Every 25 roses can be a different color, and they have everything from creamy white to rust orange. That is just an outrageously good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment