Monday, September 19, 2011

Save the Date Magnets

I found a super-nifty site while looking for magnets for my parent's 25th anniversary - it's literally just called savethedatemagnet.com, but it is sooo excellent.

The magnets are pretty cheap - about $100, including shipping, for 75. And you can change the picture, and the font. And boy, do they have some super-cute fonts. You can also customize any color (text, background, etc) on the magnets.

Here are some of my favorite fonts (Alas, I couldn't copy them in all their glory, so you're just going to have to click this link and look them up!):

  • Jackie O
  • Mama Script
  • Passions Conflict (I mean, come on! "Passions Conflict!?" How could that be a wedding font? But it is. And it is so curly and pretty).
And now, some designs I liked!


"Flourish"




"Flourish Medium"


"Captivated"


"Two Hearts"
"Harvest"  

No comments:

Post a Comment