Monday, February 1, 2010

Dress and Bouquet

So, first off, I've been pondering over bouquets, and I think I've come up with my ideal one: lily of the valley interspersed with lavender.



I've also been toying with the idea (have I mentioned this recently?) of using a dress I found in the attic of the high school's costume department that is absolutely beautiful, off-white, long, and resembles something straight out of a Jane Austen novel.


From an article on wedding colors I read today: "Traditional wedding colors have been pale pinks, whites and lavenders..." Need I say more? Those three colors basically describe, in their essence, everything bland about this world that I do not like. I want bold colors, deep, rich reds, with hints of orange, and deep, brilliant blue, clashing lovingly with the oranges.

Look at this beautiful centerpiece:

It's tulips, wound up in a long glass vase. The picture here is drab. I'll also include this link for the centerpiece as well then.

No comments:

Post a Comment