Saturday, February 6, 2010

Colors!


So, I went a-hunting this evening, whilst trying to distract myself from biochemistry, for color themes. This was one of the neater sites I found - lists of flower arrangements with fall themes. And really, as I looked, I thought to myself, where better to find a color scheme than in a beautiful arrangement of flowers, God's own natural little beauties? One of the people commenting on this particular site mentioned that nothing says country elegance better than wildflowers mixed with roses.
Second ascinating article here: Candy Buffet? I have never heard of this before, but being a candy enthusiast, think it's a wonderful idea. How charming to have little glass containers full of candy on a table?
Oh, and in case you don't know quite how much is offered in the colors you're looking for? A candy inventory by color, online.



No comments:

Post a Comment