Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cake



I love cake, when it is done well. Most cake I cannot stand. For this reason, I'd like a unique take on my cake. Perhaps cupcakes of all different varieties and flavors, or with smaller round cakes, at most two layers, also of differing flavors and varieties. I think cake decoration is overrated, and that the best thing one could do to spiff up a cake would be to add flowers (real ones!) and maybe some autumn leaves. The reds, browns, leaf greens, and dark blues of autumn are my favorite colors (more on that later), so most flowers fit the bill exquisitely well.







I really love the colors in this photo. I'm, as aforementioned, obsessed with natural hues.





These are flowers, but, similar color theme, which makes them notable.



Yes! Look at those bridesmaid's dresses! What a gorgeous coppery tone.


This was just so adorable I had to include it. I'm not actually looking for anything like this, though it is a really sweet idea (no pun intended).







No comments:

Post a Comment